Preschool Enrollment Procedure
The Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center serves children from three months through six years of age, regardless of religious affiliation or background.
If you are interested in enrolling your child or learning more about the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center, please follow through with the following steps. If you have any questions about the enrollment procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 310-454-7781 or email email@example.com.
- Information request – Start by filling out the Information Request Form to inform us of your interest in the school and to learn more about us. We will respond by contacting you and sending you a packet for you learn more about the school. Click here for the information request form.
- Schedule a tour – Before submitting an application, the parent(s) must first tour the school and meet with our director. To schedule a tour please fill out the schedule a tour form and we will contact you with your tour appointment details. All tours must be scheduled in advance; we do not take walk-in tours. If you do not live locally or cannot come for a tour for any reason, please contact our office at 310-454-7781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit application – We will send you an application form. After touring the school, submit your application. Submitting an application does not guarantee your child will be accepted to the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center.
- Inform whether the application was accepted – Once we have completed accepting applications, we will then inform you whether the application was accepted and your child can register for the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center.
- Waiting list opportunities – If your child is not accepted to the Palisades Jewish Early Childhood Center, we will add your child to our Waiting List. We will then inform you as soon as there is an opening for your child. Each year a number of children on the waiting list are accepted to the PJECC both before the school year begins and once the school year has started.